Iftar at home is a wonderful thing to do during Ramadan. To perfect it, let’s create the following delicious iftar drink recipe!
After holding back thirst while praying for a day of fasting in the month of Ramadan, of course, a glass of fresh drink when breaking the fast is an option.
Fresh iftar drinks are not difficult to make at home, you know. Provided you have the materials and all the equipment needed. However, most strong drinks are very simple to make.
Baca Juga :
Simple Iftar Drink Recipe
Quitting thirst when breaking the fast is the thing you’ve been waiting for. Especially when accompanied by a refreshing drink menu. This is a selection of recipes for refreshing fast-breaking drinks that are easy, practical, and you can create yourself at home!
1. Lime Cucumber Ice
Who would have thought, cucumber which is generally a vegetable for side dishes can be processed into a delicious iftar drink? Cucumber ice itself is a typical Acehnese fast-breaking drink that is quite popular.
- 3 Japanese cucumbers
- 1/2 melon
- 200 grams of sugar
- 200 ml of water
- juice of 3 lime
- 2 teaspoons of lime zest
- 5 mint leaves
- 2 limes
- ice cubes as needed
How to make lime cucumber ice drink satisfied:
- Dissolve sugar with water that has been heated.
- After it dissolves and cools, add the lime juice.
- Scrape the peeled and seeded cucumber and melon and put it in the sugar solution, then let it sit for about an hour.
After that, add lime slices, shredded mint leaves, and also ice cubes to taste.
2. Yakult Melon an iftar drink
The variety of processed Yakult drinks is also being loved. There’s nothing wrong with being creative with iftar drinks using this one ingredient.
- ¼ melon
- 2 bottles of Yakult
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 100 ml of sparkling water
- Ice cubes as needed
How to make melon Yakult breaking drink:
- Blend the cleaned and chopped melons with ice and Yakult.
- After they are well blended, add the chia seeds that have been previously soaked in water.
- Add soda water and stir the drink until blended, Yakult melon is ready to serve.
3. Hits Mangga Juice – iftar drink
Have you ever tried the modern mango juice mixed with ice cream and fresh mango pieces? You can also try to make it yourself at home for an iftar drink, you know!
- 2 Ripe Mangoes
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream to taste
How to make contemporary mango fruit ice:
- Cut the mangoes into cubes, partially blend into juice, partially drain as a topping.
- Enter the vanilla ice cream into the mango juice, then add the whipped cream to taste.
- Finally, sprinkle the remaining pieces of mango on top of the whipped cream and mango ice ready to accompany you to break your fast.
It’s not difficult, not perfecting the iftar drink menu for families at home. Good luck and be creative with your favorite iftar drink