1. Determine What the Needs are
2. Has an Automatic Stitch Manager
3. Pay Attention To Any Stitch Patterns That Can Be Made
4. Find Out the Types of Fabric You Can Sew
5. Consider the Features Offered
6. Make sure you are given the complete accessories
7. Consider Spare Parts
8. Choosing a Trusted Seller
9. Choose an Appropriate Budget
Recommendations for the best sewing machine brands that fit your needs are good and durable
The best sewing machine brands below have been selected so they are good and durable. In terms of prices, they also vary, especially there are many choices of portable sewing machines that are now being sought after. Please just listen to the brand recommendations below:
1. SINGER 14HD854
The SINGER 14HD854 is a sewing and overhaul machine equipped with a multi-speed drive with a point of consistency. The seam speed reaches 1,300 stitch points per minute without missed and less tight threads.
Another advantage of the SINGER 14HD854 is the durability of the sewing machine, which does not require frequent routine maintenance to the type of thick fabric that can be sewn neatly. Also, at the bottom, there is a threading storage box.
- The advantages of SINGER 14HD854
- Comes with a selection of threads for neci ranging from 2,3, and 4
- Has 3 serger threads that can be used
- Stitch speed of up to 1,300 stitches per minute
- Sewing machines are powerful and capable of sewing thick fabrics
- Equipped with a threading box at the bottom
- Disadvantages of SINGER 14HD854
- The sewing machine is quite heavy
- The price is quite expensive
2. Juki DDL 8100e
This sewing machine is a type of industrial sewing machine that is specialized for sewing straight 1 needle. The neatness of the stitches as well as the durability and ability to sew various types of fabrics make this one brand very popular for those who are starting a convection business.
For sewing speed, the Juki DDL 8100e can reach 4,500 stitch points in one minute. Judging from the price of the sewing machine, the Juki DDL 8100e is also affordable when comparing it with the quality offered.
- The advantages of Juki DDL 8100e
- Stitch speed of up to 4,500 stitch points per minute
- Every purchase comes with 1 dynamo, sewing table, sewing machine feet, and a complete tool kit
- The maximum thickness of the material that can be sewn is 10 mm
- The engine lubrication system used is automatic
- Shoes can be raised to 13 mm
- Lack of Juki DDL 8100e
- The sewing machine is not portable so it cannot be moved except with the table
Only one type of stitch is possible
3. BERNETTE B48 Funlock
BERNETTE B48 Funlock is a multi-functional sewing machine that can be used for overalls, neci, and chapstick. Generally, this sewing machine is used for sewing t-shirt materials which are quite difficult, or for overlocking the material.
The features provided by this sewing machine include LED lights, color-coded threading diagrams, and heavy-duty metal frames. Another thing that can be relied on from the BERNETTE B48 Funlock is an adjustable tooth density and seam width that can reach 10 mm.
- The advantages of BERNETTE B48 Funlock
- The density of the dapper can reach 1.5 mm
- The dappled threads provided range from 2 to 5
- Has 23 overlock and sewing options
- A cutting knife that can be turned on and off
- Shoe pressure settings are easy to change
- Disadvantages of BERNETTE B48 Funlock
- The new sewing machine speed 1,300 stitches per minute
- sewing machines are still imported from Taiwan
4. Messina P5721
Messina P5721 is one of the brands of portable sewing machines that are suitable for use as a good sewing machine for households. Its simple operation and various functions are its advantages that are difficult to negotiate.
This sewing machine has an automatic thread attachment function and a handy 1-step buttonhole maker. Also, the free arm makes it easier to reach difficult corners such as collars to make it easier to sew.
- The advantages of Messina P5721
- Has an automatic bobbin player
- There is a thread breaker that is easy to use
- Seam spacer from 0 to 4 mm
- The free arm makes sewing difficult corners easier
- The seam width can be up to 5 mm
- Disadvantages of Messina P5721
- Not suitable for sewing thick materials
- It is very difficult to sew elastic materials such as t-shirts
5. SINGER Patchwork 7285Q
SINGER Patchwork 7285Q is one of the best portable sewing machines in 2019 with 100 different stitch functions. The sewing machine speed can be changed easily, and there are 6 different styles of buttons that can be made without difficulty.
Every one set of sewing machines is equipped with LED, canvas cooler, complete tool kit, even feed blind stitch foot, rolled hem, and darning foot. The owned free arm is also very easy to reach difficult corners of the stitches such as collars and arms.
- The advantages of SINGER Patchwork 7285Q
- Can sew backward
- Sewing machines can be operated with a pedal
- There is a bobbin system that is easy to understand
- Needle position can be programmed
- Automatic needle threader
- Lack of SINGER Patchwork 7285Q
- The new stitch speed is up to 750 stitches per minute
- The type that came out a few years ago so it’s quite hard to come by
6. Janome NS-7330N
The Janome NS-7330N is a portable, multifunctional sewing machine with a dynamo on the outside. This sewing machine is capable of sewing buttonholes to several types of fabrics.
The advantage of this sewing machine apart from its completeness is the ease of operation and maintenance even for beginners. Each set will be equipped with pedal control, a manual guide to a complete toolkit.
- The advantages of the Janome NS-7330N
- Has 24 stitch functions plus 1 buttonhole
- The lower spool is used
- Easy stitch length adjustment
- drop feed dog makes quilting easy
- There are lights
- Disadvantages of the Janome NS-7330N
- Cannot be used for overhaul
- Not suitable for sewing thick fabrics
7. Butterfly JH8530A
The butterfly is a legendary sewing machine brand that has existed from ancient times and has many different sewing machine variants. For this one series, its use is more focused on families with 23 stitch patterns.
Butterfly JH8530A can adjust the width and length of the stitches automatically. Then to make a buttonhole is also quite easy, it only takes 4 steps.
- The advantages of the Butterfly JH8530A
- Has 23 stitch patterns
- Able to make buttonholes
- Prices are quite cheap
- It is automatic to calculate the stitch length and width
- Can sew thin materials neatly
- Disadvantages of the Butterfly JH8530A
- Not suitable for sewing thick materials
- Not yet equipped with a sale
8. Janome MC 600P
This saru sewing machine is quite expensive and is not an easy series to find, so sometimes you have to order it in advance. However, the sewing machine is equipped with 2000 different stitch types and 9 different buttonhole models.
The bobbin system used is automatic and can rotate 36 degrees easily. In the upper and lower hands, the setting is automatic and there is a reminder mode.
- The advantages of the Janome MC 600P
- Has 2000 stitch modes
- There are 9 buttonhole models
- Using 7 feed dog system
- There are snap-on presser feet
- Equipped with drop feet
- Disadvantages of Janome MC 600P
- A series that is hard to get
Best Sewing Machine Brand Recommendations
For sewing machine sizes, the best is not only good and durable but, it must be able to be used to sew thick or thin fabrics easily and neatly. Then even though it is used for a home scale, sewing machines are also required to have many variants of sewing patterns and are quite fast. In terms of sewing machine prices, a friendly price would be better.
Based on the points above, on this occasion, the best sewing machine is SINGER Patchwork 7285Q. This sewing machine is equipped with 750 stitch patterns, the machine is also able to sew buttonholes easily.
For beginners, it is very easy to understand this sewing machine because everything from bobbins to needles is very easy to adjust. Then in terms of price, this sewing machine is also very affordable and easy to get in terms of accessories and availability.
To choose a sewing machine that is not only good in terms of the brand but also best and durable, there are a few tips that can be followed. Starting from determining what sewing machine to use, to the price of the sewing machine that should be chosen.
When determining which brand of the sewing machine is the best, out of all the excellent recommendations above, usage is something to consider. So that what is not chosen as the best sewing machine does not mean it is not good enough.
It seems that the discussion this time is enough, with tips and recommendations for engine brands.