Recipe for Rujak Tahu Noodle Pempek Palembang, Simple, Complete, Special, Complete, Original, Delicious. Snacks of fried tofu rujak food are not only available in Palembang, South Sumatra but are also present in various areas such as Belitung tofu salad, Lampung tofu salad, Bangka tofu salad, etc. There are many kinds of processed creations of rujak tofu mixed with this combination, for example, there are recipes for rujak tofu soy sauce, rujak tofu pempek noodles, rujak tofu noodles without pempek, rujak tofu soun, rujak tofu with peanut sauce, rujak tofu cuko sauce, rujak tofu pempek, salad tofu toge, etc. The variations or variants of rujak without tofu or rujak campur, namely rujak mie pempek, rujak soun, etc.
|Image of Rujak Tahu Mie Pempek Lenjer|
The rujak tofu seasoning can be adjusted according to the spicy taste, if you want it to be more spicy, you can add the amount of chili or cayenne pepper. The following is a collection of various creations and variations of processed rujak tofu noodle recipes, complete with special delicious dishes, complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) which is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling various pempek rujak business businesses. If you like pempek, you can add 4 pieces of pempek lenjer cut into pieces and mix into the tofu salad.
RUJAK TOUCH RECIPES
- 2 pieces of white tofu, half cooked
- 150 grams of bean sprouts, remove the roots
- 250 grams of wet yellow noodles
- 50 grams of vermicelli/suun, flush with hot water, drain
- 2 cucumbers, cut into 1/2cm . dice
- 4 pieces of pempek lenjer, ready to use, fried
- 30 grams of dried ebi, roasted, finely mashed
CUKO GRAY INGREDIENTS:
- 1000 ml water
- 250 grams of brown sugar
- 100 grams of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp cooking vinegar
GROUND SPICES :
- 2 tbsp fried red onion
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 13 red chilies
- 10 cayenne pepper
SUPPLEMENTARY MATERIAL :
- Fried red crackers
- 30 grams of ebi, roasted, finely mashed
HOW TO MAKE RUJAK KNOW:
- How to Make Tofu Rujak Sauce: Boil the water, brown sugar, and sugar until the sugar is dissolved. Remove, strain. Add the ground spices and salt, mix well, bring back to a boil. Remove, let warm, add vinegar, mix well. Set aside.
- Fry until half cooked. Cut into squares 2 x 2 cm. Set aside.
- Cut the pempek into 1 cm thick.
- How to Serve Tofu Rujak: In a serving plate, arrange the tofu pieces, bean sprouts, noodles, soun, cucumber, and pempek pieces. Pour the gravy, sprinkle the ebi and crackers.
- Serve for 6 servings.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you