Chicken Meatball Pentol Recipe With a Simple Smooth Smooth Chewy Blender that is Soft and Tender Special Original Delicious. This not hard raw chicken meatball pen can also be mixed or mixed with beef. How to grind the meat apart from using a blender, you can also use a Mitochiba chopper or other brands, you can also use a manual or machine meat grinder, the important thing is that the meat is finely ground.
|Image of Chewy Blended Chicken Meatball Pentol|
Are you making meatballs using beef, chicken, chicken collarbone, chicken wings, fish, or shrimp? Mix all the ingredients above with a blender. The result is not as round as meatballs which are rounded one by one, but the process of rounding the balls. If the raw meatball pen has floated then the pentol is cooked. How to make chicken meatball gravy: Boil water in a saucepan until Blender until the ingredients are really smooth. Pour the mixture that has been in the blender into a clean container.
Smooth and clean white boiled chicken meatball pen with meatball dough with chicken meatball filling is an easy alternative way to make delicious and savory meatball balls without beef or fish. The way to make it is easy, not difficult or difficult, friends can prepare Chicken meatball pen with a blender using only 7 ingredients and 4 steps, so easy and very cheap. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of the savory and delicious round chicken ball pentol recipe complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling finished business business ideas. skipper of round meatballs by opening meatball stalls, meatball shops, or cafe-style fast food restaurants or selling frozen meatball sticks or frozen meatballs in kilos or ready-to-eat packaged meatballs in various flavors, such as cheese chicken meatballs, original chicken meatballs, spicy firecracker chicken meatballs.
CHICKEN MEAT BUTTON RECIPE
- 200 grams of boneless chicken meat (use half frozen) for 1 kg chicken meatball pentol can be adjusted according to the recipe and composition.
- 1 clove of garlic, puree
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 4 tbsp tapioca flour
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp baking powder
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN MEATballs:
- Blend or use a machine grinder chicken meat and garlic until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper, tapioca flour, baking powder and egg whites. Stir and then blend again.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan, then turn it off. Form a meatball pen with your hands and a spoon. Put in water. Do it until the dough runs out.
- Turn on the heat, cook on medium heat until the bulb floats and then drain. Chicken pentol is ready to be served.
- Serve with meatball sauce with yellow noodles and vermicelli along with its complements or grilled for spicy grilled meatballs and can also be fried for fried meatballs.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you