The Most Delicious Original Simple Christmas Fruit Cake Recipe. Newest 2021 christmas cakes, drinks and desserts. Fruit cake is the most awaited Christmas cake everywhere. If you want the perfect fruit cake, make it a month before Christmas 2019. Once cool, wrap the cake in aluminum foil and store it in the freezer. Open the package daily and drizzle on the rum. For other cakes, you can choose a delicious cheese cake. Don’t forget to try the pudding and drinks.
|Christmas Christmas Fruit Cake Images|
Also Read Interesting Articles : Christmas Cake Recipe
This special soft and fluffy fruit cake is always available at Christmas in America or in the UK and is still part of the European-style international Christmas menu. The shape is round and large. As the name implies, it is full of various dried fruits. It also added sliced almonds. This cake is made a bit hard and loaded with spices. The original also added quite a lot of alcoholic beverages. Usually the top is smeared with apricot jam or covered with thinly ground almond paste. On top of almonds, various colorful candied fruits are arranged or decorated with unique and interesting Christmas ornaments. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of delicious Christmas fruit cake recipes that are currently viral which are currently hitting special delicious dishes on Christian Day complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for consumption. yourself or to sell business ideas for various Christmas cakes with bright prospects in your cake shop.
CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE RECIPES
- 200 grams of raisins
- 200 grams of dry fruit mix
- 100 grams of red cherries and green cherries
- 2 tbsp grated orange peel
- 50 ml orange juice (ready to buy)
- 30 ml rum
- 85 grams of sugar
- 375 grams of margarine
- 85 grams of palm sugar
- 8 eggs
- 350 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of ready-to-use marzipan for decoration
Also Read Interesting Articles : Christmas Pudding Recipe
HOW TO MAKE CHRISTMAS FRUIT CAKE:
- Combine raisins, fruit mix, peanuts, cherries, orange zest, rum, and orange juice, set aside.
- Beat margarine, sugar, and palm sugar until soft. Add the eggs one by one while continuing to beat until fluffy.
- Add flour. Stir well. Add fruit mixture. Pour into a 22 cm square mold that has been smeared with margarine and lined with paper. Bake in the oven until cooked. Once cool, the cake can be stored in the freezer in a wrapped state for a few days. Sprinkle rum every day.
- When the cake is serving, decorate the marzipan cake in a ribbon.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you