Recipe for Ice Shake Typical Bandung Simple Special Soft and Tender Original Delicious. Indeed, ice shake tongue was a children’s snack in the past around the era of the 80-90s, now this classic and legendary traditional ice cream stick culinary has been eroded to compete with modern stick ice cream such as walls paddle pop ice cream, campina ice cream, ice cream ice, etc.
The village ice shake or the old-school snacks from when you were a kid used to taste cold and tasty, just like eating ice cream. The freshness of the various flavors of ice shake is unforgettable. Especially now that Sundanese ice cream is rarely found in big cities like Bandung, Jakarta with Betawi ice shake, and other big cities.
|Ice Shake Pictures & Box Mold|
You can now make it yourself without having to buy it, just provide the necessary ingredients, including coconut milk, granulated sugar, and the aroma of flavors that you can get from natural ingredients such as pieces of real fruit or natural fresh fruit ranging from strawberries/strawberries, avocados. /avocados, durians, jackfruit, chocolate, to green beans, etc. You can also use artificial flavors from syrup / artificial syrup or essences.
How to make it is not as difficult as making ice cream with modern equipment such as an ice cream machine. It can be said that making ice shake without a machine only uses a long box-shaped mold. Briefly, the ice shake processing process can be explained like this. The first step is how to make ice shake dough. The way all the ingredients are put together, mixed well and cooked until boiling. When finished, prepare a rectangular mold and a box filled with crushed ice cubes. Pour the dough into the mold one by one and put the mold into the box containing the crushed ice cubes.
As the name suggests, if you want to freeze quickly, shake it for about 5 minutes. Then, stick a skewer or ice cream stick. The purpose of shaking is so that the ice quickly freezes evenly, because at the bottom of the ice mold there is water with pieces of ice and added salt in it. Currently, the ice shake has a variety of flavors, including pandan, chocolate ice shake, strawberry, black sticky rice, green bean or green bean ice shake, young coconut, jackfruit, avocado to durian, etc.
This Sundanese cold dish is ready to be tasted with the children or is also suitable for serving at your party at home. There is also a Betawi ice shake version. Here’s a collection of various recipes for ice shakes to make special delicious dishes complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step without fail in a simple, easy and practical way for own consumption and for selling various flavored ice shake business ideas.
BANDUNG ICE SHOWING RECIPES
- 50 grams hunkwe flour
- 500 ml real coconut milk (from 1 coconut)
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 pandan leaves
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- Brown liquid
HOW TO MAKE ICE SHOWING BANDUNG:
- Mix all the ingredients in one container, namely coconut milk, sugar, salt, pandan leaves, and cocoa powder.
- These ingredients are cooked over low heat and continue to be stirred so that the coconut milk does not break. Cook until this mixture boils.
- After cooking, you can begin to prepare a special mold for this ice that is rectangular in shape. Also prepare a box / box filled with crushed ice cubes and salt.
- When the mold is ready, pour the cooked dough into the mold, then put the mold that already contains the ice mixture into the box containing the ice and salt fragments.
- Then, just shake the box / ice mold. Also pay attention to the shaking process. Make sure you shake it properly, i.e. not too hard or too slowly. Because, if the shake is too hard, then the result of the ice will not be as good. But if you shake it too slowly, the ice will take longer to form.
- If it’s almost finished, don’t forget to plug in a special wooden stick for ice cream and then wait for the ice cream to be ready.
Additional Articles for Complete
Well, this special ice shake was not just enjoyed. You can also taste this ice in a delicious topping. For example, you can dip it back in with melted chocolate. You can also make your own bean paste.
Who doesn’t miss this unique ice? Yes, ice shake or some call it ice wax really makes you miss. Called ice lolly because of its long shape resembling a candle, even though this ice is actually in the form of a bar. Called ice shake because the process of making it must be shaken.
Ice shake food is a traditional Indonesian ice cream stick, the method of making this ice shake stick is also quite unique, namely by shaking it so that the ice quickly freezes.
How to make ice shake is made from various mixtures of typical Indonesian food ingredients, namely from real coconut milk, sugar, salt, ice cubes and some additional food such as strawberries, pandan leaves and cocoa powder, besides that there is also liquid chocolate and nuts for topping.
HOW TO MAKE A SIMPLE ICE SHAKE:
- All ingredients are mixed together, mixed well and cooked until boiling and stirring constantly so that the coconut milk does not break and affect the taste.
- When finished, prepare a rectangular mold and a box filled with crushed ice cubes and salt.
- Pour the mixture into the ice shake molds one by one and place the molds into the box containing the crushed ice cubes and salt.
- The shaking process must also be considered, if it is too hard the results of the ice are not good, and if it is too slow, the ice will take a long time.
- If you want to freeze quickly, shake it for about 5 minutes.
- Then stick a skewer or ice cream stick.
- To give it more flavor, these ice bars are dipped in thin looking chocolate, then sprinkled with chopped crunchy roasted peanuts.
Examples of Ice Shake Business Opportunities
NISSI ice shake is ice shake made with coconut milk, sugar and real fruit as the basic ingredients. Only we and we specialize in making ice shakes that have more and more fruity and fresh flavors. More Tasty and Savory. Modern and hygienic and healthy.
It’s like enjoying real fruit in the freshness and coldness of the ice, because in the ice shake there are real fruit grains and refreshing ice. Enjoyable in both summer and cold.
Made from selected real fruit based on type, weight, age, and from a certain location. With a more different process and a few secret recipes plus a more modern process that supports hygiene and speed to produce delicious nissi ice shakes. Delicious and savory, and certainly makes the tongue sway. Without Preservatives and Colorants. Made from Real Sugar.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you