Recipe for Crunchy Moringa Leaf Bakwan, Crispy Simple, Special, Original Delicious. It turns out that Moringa leaves can help maintain endurance because it contains many nutrients. Usually, Moringa leaves are used as clear vegetables or coconut milk. This time we are making Moringa leaf preparations into Moringa bakwan which is soft and tender on the inside but crunchy and crunchy on the outside.
|Crispy Moringa Leaf Bakwan Image|
The way to make it is as easy as making fried vegetable bakwan or fried bala-bala. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of the recipe for the crispy Moringa leaf bakwan, a special delicious dish complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling rice stall business ideas. , selling fried foods, restaurants and fast food cafe-style restaurant menus.
MORAGE LEAF BACKPACK RECIPES
- 250 grams of blue triangle flour (you can use all-purpose kobe seasoning flour or you can use my serving flour or you can add 2 tablespoons of rice flour)
- 2 chicken eggs
- Moringa leaves to taste
- 1 chopped carrot (optional)
- Green onions
- Celery to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic and onion finely chopped msg2
- Right amount of oil
GROUND SPICES :
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Salt to taste
- Royco beef or chicken to taste (you can use chicken or beef cooking)
HOW TO MAKE MORAGE LEAF BACKPACK:
- The mashed material after being crushed is put into a container.
- Mix the flour, eggs, the mashed ingredients and add the vegetables, Moringa, carrots, sliced onions, and garlic, celery, leeks.
- Once mixed evenly then fried.
- Serve for 25 pcs.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you