Recipe for Prawns With Coconut Crumbs Crispy Simple Special Original Delicious. The cool language of this dish is called fried prawns, grated coconut flour, breadcrumbs, which taste delicious and very crunchy when eaten with rice, it’s also really good, just one meal, you will definitely add more until you don’t lose to regular flour fried prawns.
|Prawns With Coconut Crumbs Crispy Image|
A special recipe that is unique this time is the Prawns With Coconut Crumbs Recipe, this recipe is made from medium shrimp or it can be large size prawns as the main ingredient, the same as coconut shrimp, which in Indonesian is also called coconut fried shrimp. If you like to eat seafood, especially shrimp, there’s nothing wrong with trying this recipe for coconut prawns or coconut crumb prawns or coconut crumbed prawns in your home kitchen.
Another variation is the coconut shrimp recipe with butterfly cut. They’re both shrimp, it turns out that Shrimps and Prawns are different. How to make it easy. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of processed prawns recipe with crispy coconut crumb, crunchy, crunchy, delicious and tasty, special delicious dishes complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy, and practical for consumption. for yourself or for selling restaurant business business ideas and even cafe-style fast food restaurants.
PRAWN RECIPES WITH COCONUT CRUMB (COCONUT FRIED SHRIMP)
- 250 grams of medium or large shrimp, then peeled and don’t forget to clean first
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3 chilies
- 5 tbsp grated coconut
- 20 pieces of curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsp cooking oil
HOW TO COOK PRAWN WITH COCONUT CRUMB:
- Heat 4 tablespoons of cooking oil, then fry the prawns until cooked, then remove and set aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, then sauté the garlic, chilies, and curry leaves until fragrant.
- Add the prawns and add the sugar, salt and grated coconut, then mix well. Cook until done.
- Serve with spicy chili sauce.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you