Recipe for Salmon Wellington (En Croute) Simple Original Delicious. Salmon, a type of fish that is much preferred because of its delicious meat texture and is also beneficial for the body. The lack of exploration of salmon in Indonesian waters makes this salmon not so widely consumed in its own country, even though when viewed from its benefits, salmon is not inferior to other types of fish that are commonly consumed.
|Image of Salmon Wellington (En Croute)|
Salmon Wellington is a type of salmon dish cooked coated with puff pastry and smeared with tartar mayonnaise.
Salmon Wellington, also known as Salmon En Croute in France is a savory dish of marinated salmon topped with sautéed spinach and cheese wrapped in a puff pastry dough. Finally, then smeared with beaten egg and baked in the oven. This savory puff pastry recipe is a sumptuous dinner that anyone will love.
Salmon has many benefits, namely it can treat heart health, treat skin, prevent osteoporosis, have high nutrition, and so on. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of processed salmon wellington recipes that are delicious, soft and tender, special delicious dishes complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling business ideas international restaurant business as well as a 5-star cafe-style fast food restaurant.
WELLINGTON SALMON RECIPES
- 700 grams of fresh salmon or use salmon fillet
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
INGREDIENTS OF SEATING SEASONING:
- 1/2 clove of onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch of young spinach leaves
- 3 tbsp bread flour
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
MUSHROOM SAUCE INGREDIENTS:
- 1/2 tsp salted butter
- 1 tbsp cream cheese, melted with 1 tbsp milk
- 3 pcs champion mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp wheat flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley powder
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 200 ml white liquid milk
- 1 pc egg yolk
- 1 tbsp fresh milk
HOW TO COOK WELLINGTON SALMON:
- Prepare all the ingredients, marinate the salmon for about 15 minutes. Finely slice the garlic and onion, pick the spinach and take the leaves only.
- Heat butter, saute two onions until wilted, add spinach leaves, cream cheese, breadcrumbs and salt.
- Take a sheet of puff pastry, arrange the salmon and spinach on it, fold it and cut it into slices and then spread the egg yolk. Bake at 200 degrees until fluffy and browned.
- How to Make Mushroom Sauce (Mushroom): Heat the butter, add the chopped mushrooms, add the melted cream cheese over low heat, then add the milk, flour mixed with 3 tablespoons of milk to thicken it. Add pepper and parsley.
- Salmon Wellington is ready to be served with creamy Mushroom Sauce.
This is the recipe and process for making Salmon Wellington. From now on you don’t need to go to a fancy restaurant to try this sweet and savory dish, because Salmon En Croute is available at Fishop Indonesia. Salmon En Croute is a food dish from France which is served with the main ingredient of sliced salmon wrapped in puff pastry with spinach filling and cream cheese sauce. You can enjoy the delicious sensation of crunchy Salmon En Croute with the ease of making at home.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you