Recipe for Squid Tofu Fried Crispy Flour Ala Brothers Tofu Round Tofu Simple Spoon Size Special Original Delicious. Cuttlefish are often mistaken for squid. The two differ in that the cuttlefish is flat, while the squid is more cylindrical. In addition, the inner shell of cuttlefish is composed of hard limestone, while that of squid is soft. However, this is not a squid-like cuttlefish, but a snack similar to the shape of a seafood cuttlefish, which is usually sold using a pick-up car around the complex or village road, and there is also an older brother who sells it in carts by the side of the street. The texture of this cuttlefish is similar to fried otak-otak.
|Fried Round Tofu Squid Image|
Sotong is a fried food made from tapioca and flour which is usually sold with round tofu, typical of Tasikmalaya. The seasoning uses garlic, flavorings and chili powder or uses various spices with spicy, salty and savory flavors, balado, corn, cheese, etc. This savory snack has a chewy texture on the inside and crunchy on the outside. The shape is elongated with conical ends. The price of cuttlefish in the Tasik, Bandung and West Java areas is generally priced at a unit price of Rp. 500 – Rp. 1000 per piece.
The fried squid is crispy on the outside, soft and tender inside, and not hard or tough, just exactly the same as the one that is sold by Abang Tofu, which is sold in the market or around the world, and the most important thing is that when fried, it doesn’t explode. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of the processed fried flour cuttlefish recipe Ala Brothers, round fried tofu, impromptu fried for five hundred, delicious, crispy crispy on the outside and soft and tender inside, a special delicious dish complete with how to make it yourself at home. ) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling raw cuttlefish business ideas without fish or without squid that has not been fried or fried cuttlefish with cooked flour which is liked by children to adults as snacks.
Round Tofu Cuttlefish Recipe
- 16 tbsp tapioca flour
- 34 tbsp wheat flour
- 500 ml of water / to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Royco
- 2 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
HOW TO MAKE STUFF TOUCH ROUND:
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add water. Stir until everything is dissolved and there are no lumps.
- Add vegetable oil. Stir again until well blended.
- The dough is finished ready to roll. Stir the dough before kneading so that nothing settles.
- Put the mixture of one tablespoon of vegetables into a hot Teflon pan, do it one by one, flatten. Wait for the edges to dry. Lift. Do the same process until the dough runs out. While waiting, we can roll the omelette. How to roll it from the edges while pressing and rolling. Until here, be the raw round tofu cuttlefish or the raw cuttlefish in the style of the brothers, the round tofu is fried impromptu.
- Then the raw cuttlefish is ready to be fried. The method of frying is to put the raw cuttlefish one by one into a frying pan or skillet or you can also fry them using Teflon. Fry until golden. Lift and drain.
- Serve while warm with dipping chili sauce or impromptu chili sauce is also good.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Note for the water dose, this can be less / can be more. Anyway, just adjust it so that the dough can be stirred (not runny and not too thick).
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you