How to Make Homemade Raw Soybean Tempe, Easy, Simple, Special, Original, Delicious. Sometimes we mostly don’t know the process of making traditional Indonesian tempeh at home (Homemade), actually, we only know how to eat it which is already in the form of various processed tempeh creations, such as ordinary and dry fried tempeh, sambal tempe, the popular tempe mendoan recipe, sweet tempeh, and so on. tempeh oncom, tempeh bacem, tempeh orek wet, tempeh soy sauce, tempe penyet with spicy chili sauce, and many more processed tempeh foods that cannot be mentioned one by one, what is clear is that tempeh can indeed be made in a variety of delicious and delicious dishes and foods, with a variety of delicious recipes and spices. It’s the same as tofu in the previous article written by the team on how to make a recipe, tips and tricks on how to make tofu.
|Picture of Tempeh Wrapped in Banana Leaves|
Before we make original soybean tempeh in a true and fast traditional way, we can use plastic packaging or use banana leaf packaging. We have to make the yeast first, because without soy or soybean yeast it will not become tempeh, so the role of tempeh yeast is very important. Wrap tempe can use plastic packaging or banana leaves. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of processed, delicious raw soybean tempeh recipes, special delicious dishes complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling tempe business ideas. high quality premium quality soybeans.
HOW TO MAKE YELLOW TEMPE
Tempe yeast is seed powder that is used to grow spore fungi for making tempeh. Use good tempeh yeast. You can make your own or use ready-to-use instant yeast powder, as shown in the photo below.
|Good Tempeh Yeast Pictures|
- 300 grams of Rice
- 3 grams Tempe flour (finely ground tempeh)
- 1 1/2 kg of roasted rice flour
Also Read Interesting Articles : Tempe Bacem Recipe
- Dandang / rice cooker
- Tampah (siru)
- plastic sheet
- Plastic bags
PROCESS FLOW HOW TO MAKE YELLOW TEMPE
- Rice-washed-cooked-to be rice-cooled-sprinkled with tempeh flour until evenly distributed – put it in a plastic wrap -cover it until mold grows – remove the plastic – dry in the sun – finely mash – sieve with a sieve -mix the rice flour – make tempeh yeast
HOW TO MAKE TEMPE WITH THE PICTURES
- Wooden Sotel
- Tempe yeast / Raprima inoculum
- Plastic bag or banana leaf
HOW TO MAKE ANTI-FAIL TEMPE:
|Picture of how to make tempeh step by step|
- First wash the winnowing, sieve, fan and chop and all equipment that will be used and then dry.
- Wash soybeans and clean from all mixed ingredients until very clean.
- Soak the soybeans for about 13-18 hours
- After the soybeans are soft, peel the skin and rinse with water.
- Boil soybeans until soft
- Drain the soft soybean seeds on a winnowing, then fan, stirring until the seeds are warm.
- Sprinkle the tempeh yeast onto the surface little by little until smooth.
- Prepare the wrapper (banana leaf or plastic)
- Put the soybeans that have been given yeast into the wrapper and adjust the thickness according to your taste.
- This fermentation process can take up to two days at room temperature, make sure the soybeans are covered in mold.
TIPS & TRICKS:
Pay attention to the cleanliness of the workplace and the cleanliness of work equipment will improve the quality of the tempe produced.
A warmer room temperature speeds up the fermentation process of the mushrooms in tempeh.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you