Simple Homemade Special Delicious SilverQueen Chocolate Bar Recipe. What is SilverQueen made of? Sugar, milk powder, cashew nuts, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, vegetable fat, emulsifier soy lecithin PGPR, salt, vanilla flavor, antioxidant BHT. What kind of nut is SilverQueen made of? SilverQueen is one of the snacks that is quite famous among the people of Indonesia. The brand has a specialty where chocolate is combined with cashews. Burmese owner Ming Chee Chuang chose cashews for his chocolate mix based on his own innovation.
|SilverQueen Chocolate Bar Image|
Silver queen is a high-calorie snack made from chocolate and cashews. What are the advantages of SilverQueen? The advantage is that Silver Queen Chocolate has a taste with a chocolate taste that fits the tongue with dark chocolate, green tea (green tea), milk white chocolate (milk) flavors, etc. (full flavor variations are below). Easy to get anywhere. Very practical in the form of chocolate bars that are double wrapped with aluminum foil and paper packaging.
According to the Wikipedia site. Silver Queen is one of the famous chocolate brands in Indonesia. Founded in 1950, this company operates under the auspices of PT Petra Food in collaboration with Procter & Gamble in the World which also manages Ceres and Delfi. The company is headquartered in Indonesia.
Its slogan “There is a Silver Queen There is Santai”, is aimed at consumers, the majority of which are chocolate fans, namely teenagers.
SilverQueen Chocolate Bar Flavor Variant :
- Cashew Milk Chocolate (Blue Color)
- Cashew White Chocolate (White Color)
- Cashew Milk Chocolate (Red Color)
- Almond Milk Chocolate (Pink Color)
- Cashew Dark Chocolate (Black Color)
- Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate (Green Color)
- Chunky Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Bites Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Chunky Bar Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Chunky Almond Milk Chocolate
- Caramel Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Chunky Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
- Chunky Mini Cashew Milk Chocolate
- ChunkyBar Cashew White Chocolate
- ChunkyBar Almond Milk Chocolate
- ChunkyBar Cashew Dark Chocolate
- ChunkyBar Fruit & Nut Milk Chocolate
- Crispy Cashew Milk Chocolate
- CashewCrunch Chocolate
- Bites Almond Milk Chocolate
- Chunky Bar Cashew Orange Peel Chocolate
- Rock’R Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Bites Cashew Dark Chocolate
- ChunkyBar Cashew Strawberry White Chocolate
- Rock’R Cashew Dark Chocolate
- Cheese Biscuits Cashew Milk Chocolate
- Cashew Greentea Chocolate
- Very Berry Yogurt
Benefits of Consuming Silver Queen:
- Contains high fat so that it produces a lot of calories
- Contains high protein
- Contains vitamins
- High sugar content
Side Effects of Consuming Silver Queen chocolate:
- High cholesterol
- Caffeine-containing chocolate can weaken nerves (caffeine is allowed 5 mg per day)
This Silver Queen-style Marketing Tips can be sold at:
- Supermarkets, minimarkets and shops
- Cake Shop
- cake factory
You can print chocolate with a chocolate mold according to your taste. The following is a collection of secrets of various creations and variations of delicious sweet silverqueen chocolate recipes, special delicious dishes complete with how to make your own at home (Homemade) step by step anti-failure that is simple, easy and practical for own consumption or for selling bouquet business ideas. snack chocolate.
SILVER QUEEN CHOCOLATE RECIPE
- 375 grams of chocolate bar
- 125 grams of white chocolate
- 1/2 kg peanuts or cashews
- 50 grams of colored sugar
- 250 small paper cups
- 1 per person cake packaging made of plastic
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 piece of skillet plus a frying spoon
- 1 piece aluminum pan
- 1 piece stove Knife
- 2 plastic pots
- 1 bottle lemonade (for crushing peanuts)
- 2 tablespoons
- 5 teaspoons
- Sunlight for washing dishes
HOW TO MAKE SILVER QUEEN CHOCOLATE:
- Peanuts are roasted, the husks are put in a plastic bag and crushed with a lemonade bottle until the nuts are cracked.
- Chopped chocolate bars, put them in an aluminum pan/cooker and add the butter.
- Heat water in a skillet and place an aluminum pan on it, let the mixture sit until all the chocolate has melted.
- Add the coarsely ground peanuts.
- Stir until smooth and all over the heat evenly.
- Print into paper cups and sprinkle with pearl sugar while still hot.
- Serve or ready to be packaged for sale.
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you