TripAdvidor announces a list of museums in Indonesia that are a favorite choice for tourists.
Liputan6.com, Jakarta Traveling can be done in various ways. In addition to visiting tourist objects spread across Indonesia, visiting museums is also an option for local and foreign tourists when traveling.
So, which museums in Indonesia are favorites as well as the choice of local and foreign tourists to visit?
TripAdvisor, the world’s largest travel site, today announced its Travelers’ Choice awards for museums in the world, including which museums in Indonesia are most frequently visited by local and international tourists.
Of the 10 museums that received awards in Indonesia, Bali and Java had the largest number of winners, 5 winners each and the museum in Indonesia that managed to occupy the top position of Travelers’ Choice was the Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA) in Ubud, Bali which was successfully crowned as the top museum in Indonesia.
Here are the Top 10 Travelers’ Choice Museums in Indonesia:
1. Agung Rai Museum of Art (ARMA), Ubud, Bali(296 reviews)
2. Neka Art Museum, Ubud, Bali(349 reviews)
3. Danar Hadi Batik Museum, Solo, Java(111 reviews)
4. PACIFIKA Museum, Nusa Dua, Bali(174 reviews)
5. PuriLukisan Museum, Ubud, Bali(188 reviews)
6. Ullen Sentalu, Yogyakarta, Java (247 reviews)
7. Bank Indonesia Museum, Jakarta, Java(161 reviews)
8. Don Antonio Blanco Museum, Ubud, Bali(353 reviews)
9. Sampoerna Museum, Surabaya, Java(264 reviews)
10. National Museum, Jakarta, Java(293 reviews)
Credit: Irna Gustiawati
Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you