Mangihin.com is a website that provides useful information, please share if there is interesting information that can help you. Thank you
Before this I wrote an entry about myself who always thinks about the logic of something here. Because of that I think I lack empathy in myself.
IT’S DIFFICULT TO EXPRESS FEELING…
Because as long as I don’t feel the real experience that other people feel, it will be difficult for me to express and deepen the feeling of that person. People like me can be categorized as a dominant ‘digital auditory’ when communicating.
- Usually these people are the type who like work that deals with facts, numbers and problem solving. For example, accountants, engineers, programmers and scientists.
- Interested in logic and why things happen.
- Prefer a formal and conservative style.
- Always less showing facial expressions and body movements.
- Always write a long email to backup the points you want to convey.
- The voice is usually monotone (one tone).
- Speak slowly and less loudly.
- Talk to yourself in someone’s mind about something
- Less spontaneous to do something
When you read the character of a ‘auditory digital’, you can imagine how you feel when you communicate with people…
For example, if you talk about how stressed you are at work… you’ve broken up with… it’s likely that people will respond ‘just nod’, not even.. ‘ohh’, ‘be patient…’, ‘just forget about him’, and in the head of the brain, people will think “how can a small problem like this cause my member to become depressed like this??..” It’s no use citing problems to people like this. Haha…
SERIOUSLY DOESN’T FUNCTION. OK NO NEED TO CHAT. HAHA..
Based on the list of characters I wrote above, most of them really fit me.
- I’m an accountant. Do you like the number? I have mentioned that I like programming and systems before. My work is actually related to accounts and systems.
- I’m more interested in the logic of things. Like my entry about why I don’t like watching ghost stories from the west.
- It’s true that every day I go to work in a formal style even though I can wear whatever I want..
DO I HAVE NO FEELINGS?
- My member once said that I have no feelings. Because when you say something to me, I don’t want to respond. Because I’m really slow to feel what people feel when people quote. Haha.. but I can give logical and insightful advice, God willing… 🙂
- I always write my email to make sure the sentence doesn’t make people feel bad and make sure the point gets across. Sometimes it will be long.. then I will read the email over and over again.. wasting time right?..
- With people I’m not close to, I usually use a monotone voice. If it’s close, I can vary it a little…
CAN’T YOU SPEAK A LITTLE LOUD?
- Even with people who are not close, my voice is not loud and at a slow speed. But when it’s with people I’m familiar with, I speak a little faster. But when I’m not satisfied, it doesn’t matter to people I’m not close to, I talk fast until I’m confused. It’s a real spoiler when it’s like that….
Ok, it looks like there is no advantage to the behavior of a ‘digital auditory’, right?
Why don’t I quote about people’s skills:
OHH..DO YOU HAVE SKILLS??
- Preparation & planning skills (Preparation skills)
- The skill of preparing something according to plan (Follow through skills)
- The skill of analyzing something (Analysis)
- The ability to do things in an organized and neat manner (Very organized)
- Can be suspended hoping to do something alone (Dependable)
- Often stuck to make a decision when there are too many options (paralysis by over-analysis)
- Too careful
- Hard to be satisfied due to perfectionist nature
- If presenting about business, always explain too many details that are not needed by most people
It’s just that weakness no. 3 doesn’t seem to fit with me. Because I’m happy to be satisfied with something…
Maybe it depends on the individual. But most of them are like the points I mentioned above.
SENTENCES OF CLICHES OF PEOPLE…
Frequently used and related words:
- “Yes, I know..”
- “Aaa..make sense”
- “For me I think jap..”
- “Try to think…”
- “You have to study this thing first…”
- “You have to do a little research…”
With people like this, people prefer documentation over communication.
If you want to make it easy for people to understand when explaining something, you have to give figures, step by step, related processes, justifications and detailed information that people can analyze and think about the logic of the matter.
EVERYONE LIKES TO BE PRAISED…
In addition, people prefer to be praised for their efficiency and effectiveness in doing certain processes and procedures. For example, programmers prefer to listen to people talking about systems/apps that are made best, function, are effective and attract the interest of many people.
When making decisions, people will base things on logic rather than emotions and intuition.
HAA… WHICH ONE ARE YOU??
This digital auditory is different from:
People who remember things based on pictures. Don’t like long words, Easy to understand things based on pictures, Speak fast and give more importance to attractive clothing style. Keywords: “try to imagine…”, “looks like…”
Happy to be distracted by noise. Easy to understand with words and instructions, Easy to remember someone’s words, Likes to listen to audio, likes to talk on the phone and easily catch the lyrics of a song. Keywords: “It sounds interesting..”, “Ok you listen to this, I…”
Remembering something through experience, training and something practical. Very skilled and efficient at doing things with hands, sometimes considered sluggish in learning, but people are actually very smart and creative when doing something practical. Do something intuitively. Keywords: “You can handle it right?..”, “Can you catch what I’m saying?..”
Which visual, auditory and kinesthetic I’ll explain a little so you can see the difference between each one. If I’m diligent, I’ll write in the other details…
DON’T WORRY… THIS LIFE IS FOR US TO ADAPT...
But digital auditory will not necessarily be purely digital auditory forever but this thing can be adapted. When we understand what kind of person that person is, we will try to adapt to his behavior and communication style. This is just a person’s preference when communicating.
Humans are so complicated, aren’t they?
That’s not yet the difference between men and women,
Not to mention the difference between a listener, looker, talker and toucher,
Not to mention the difference between an introvert, ambivert and extrovert.
It’s getting more complicated. Haha…
That’s all. I typed this really long. May it be useful.